FGR 2.00% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Review of FGR 2019 - 2020., page-12

1. 16,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6946
    Good Morning Jumpy,

Based on your graphene price of US$200k per tonne, FGR would require to sell around 182 tonnes to justify an SP of $1.00, this is based on a PE ratio of 30 which seems to be the average for ASX chemical listed companies.

This doesn't seem too unrealistic when the company forecast it would be likely that within 2 years we could achieve this level of sales in Europe.

Based on your 900tpa in graphene sales @ US$200k per tonne, FGR would have an SP of $7.00+

I think you are getting a little ahead for FGR's growth curve, although the company has indicated we have 7-8.5 tonnes in graphene sales, we have only seen $488k in sales for the past financial year,

I am keen to see the next QTR report to see if we are on track with these sales.

Plenty of upside for FGR is they can achieve their Australian sales that were forecast in their NICNAS approval. This excludes sales to the ROW,

upload_2020-8-9_10-8-10.png

based on the revenues in the QTR report, FGR at least made 1 tonne in graphene sales in the first year.

20 tonnes of graphene is expected to be the companies BE, (March 2019 forecast) I few HC posters have indicated the company would justify an MC of $200-300mil.

This would be an SP of 38c - 57c per share.

Anyway, Jumpy it looks like you have picked the right Graphene stock, I know you are a massive fan of the Talga Directors and announcements, have you noticed they made no graphene sales in the previous QTR.

Looking forward to a detailed update on all of our developments,

The worlds first G pool gets launched this month, and we should expect a detailed update on the bucket liners in September, I am very keen to see the update on what our Rubber consultant has been developing and the cycling of our new Metal Oxide Decorated Graphene,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $12.33K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 250200 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 140696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.