FGR 1.75% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Dear Mr @IdjutI trust this post helps. I direct you to my...

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Dear Mr @Idjut

I trust this post helps. I direct you to my earlier post, first paragraph. I suggest the post possibly answers perhaps 80% of your commentary of questions.

The Irish say that the answer is in the problem. Classically ,"I am so frustrated. My dog keeps running away all the time,. What should I do? The answer: The next time he runs away do nothing."

See my Post #: 46235782 fist para.

You need to read your own post as if you were someone else.

Step back. You believe you do not know what is going on, perhaps it is in fact in plain sight but your subconscious doesn't want to see. Sometimes really hard to believe "would someone really do that?", or hard to resolve cognitive dissonances that are self-created protection mechanisms,

If I am still obtuse, with respect, how about removing everything in your above post except your hard and to the point observation sentences. Distill down, removing your colloquial chat/musings, your own examples, offerings of excuses,experiences and any FGR wriggle room and give what remains to a friend to read and comment about what they think is going on as best and worst cases. (Give not to she who must be obeyed - worst case she might clout you with a phone book rather than comment. Best case, well, - she might say bloody fool).

Addendum: You forget to include the very high salaries for a no revenue start-up company, perhaps they are outside your 14 month window I could not be bothered to check. Given that FGR sp is the same now as it was when I first sipped the Kool-aide nearly 4 years ago, the shiny yellow stuff looks waaay better than the shiny black stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $19.37K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84341 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 86875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 307594
Last updated 15.36pm 10/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.