FGR 1.75% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

I think idjut keeps bringing it up because it is likely one of...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I think idjut keeps bringing it up because it is likely one of the reasons this stock can't make it out of the starting gate. How is it that we are (from what I can see) the biggest supplier of graphene in the world and our SP is lower that other graphene players that have struggled to put out few kg's?

Might be because of a little thing called trust, which FGR now has very little of, especially old mate WG.I'm not got going to retell the story, its in the history of the FGR threads and in the minds of those brave enough to invested in a new and promising technology only to get burned buying on the way up based on WG false claims.

If you are making claims as important as the BE of a company, which you shouldn't be based on ASX price sensitive announcements rules, you should be basing those claims on already done deals. Elon Musk did something very similar a while ago and consequently got sued by SEC.

If there is ever a time to bring this up its now, keeping it fresh in the minds of SH for when they hold the AGM so they can make informed decisions on re-numeration to directors based on SP performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $19.37K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84341 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 86875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 307594
Last updated 15.36pm 10/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.