FGR 1.75% 5.8¢ first graphene limited

Review of FGR 2019 - 2020., page-9

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @sleath @Idjut

"..keeping it fresh in the minds of SH for when they hold the AGM so they can make informed decisions on re-numeration to directors based on SP performance." ...

... is a silver bullet, a stake to the heart, the destruction of their raison d'être. .and you thought it is all about graphene. Been hiding in plain sight, just look at the regular complaints of decisions regarding rewards.

The problem is that so many popular posters are so enamored with the tech, they can't see anything else to comment on other than meekly. The love of your life has a nose wart, stop talking about her eyes for a moment and deal with the obvious wart. One is rewards, shareholder relationship, alignment of objectives and another, is the makeup of skills the best, review how everyone became involved with the question being "is it really an A-team built for now and the future or only the result of legacy issues?". All good questions, but I think you are screwed to ever do anything about it for at least a decade or heart attack, judging by the shareholding makeup. (Eyes roll when I think of Traxsys, Best, smallsats, Boeing wings and ill-funded ventures all a bunch of hoop-la.)

One can never account for dumb luck coming from left field, but that is what it might take. Failing that you know the drill, "it will take longer than folk think".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $19.37K 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84341 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 86875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 307594
Last updated 15.36pm 10/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.