FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

I know many here do not like me posting on this forum however i...

1. 2,557 Posts.
    I know many here do not like me posting on this forum however i am not getting answer to my question

now this is another fact i found abt petrosearch last sold its business to double eagle petroleum in 2009 gosh how many avatar this asset has anyway....

In this website: LINK!

In Mid 2003 Mr. Denton undertook a project with Petrosearch Energy Corporation, a publicly traded oil and gas exploration company and built the operational company to a market capitalization of over $400 million. Mr. Denton served as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, and President of Petrosearch Corporation until the company was acquired by another publicly traded entity, Double Eagle Petroleum.

that is great 400 million however in real term it is different story if you go through double eagle ann. double eagle paid Petrosearch common stock there own shares,a total of 1,740,673 shares, in 2009 double eagle share price was around 4 dollars so the transaction was less than 8 million

400 million one claims however double eagle says they paid less than 8 million that's is big difference also present MC of double eagle is 70 million LINK!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.