FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

review of mad, page-51

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Synergy
    you must be young and naive(to quote our prime minister) if you think management are going to answer honestly any questions which are going to reflect negatively on the company.

In my younger days I rang many companies and the thing that was consistent was that they misreprented the truth. That is they put forward a positive outlook when some of those companies were going broke. I no longer contact management as they will provide no new info and can make you feel better about a companies prospects when you should be selling.

If you really think management are going to tell the truth if the truth is not positive then you are a fool and as they say a fool and his money .....

Their is only one question I currently have

" why has production fallen while the number of producing wells has more than doubled over the last 12 months"

Unlike the rest of the followers her on the MAD cult I am not about to make a long term investment where there could be significant downside.

In the short term MAD will continue to be a great trading stock if you can get the timing right however I am looking one and 2 years out and I dont see any value unless these high impact wells are sucessfull.

I realise that I will get attacked as usual by the usual suspects yet I would point out that my original post was made when the stock was $1.34 and going to $2.00.

The question gets raised as to what is my motivation as to wasting my time posting on MAD when I will not BUY.

The anwser is simple. When I first came on the mad thread i genuinely was looking to BUY however my questions/issues were left unanswered and so I just dont see the risk/reward being favorable.

I may be wrong if if I am I will try and work out why I was wrong

As to why I pop up on this tread the reason is that I am just checking if my analysis seems valid.

It is important here on HC to be able distiguish rubish from good info. The majority of info is rubbish and it is important to test if you can identify the good leads.

Given here on the MAD thread you need to understand that most of you will lose money trading. Trading in spec's such as MAD really means that you will only profit at someone else's expense.

In the few months since I came on this thread the stock has ranged from 1.35 to 1.00 and back to 1.19. On balance MAD buyers have been losers.

Trading in Specs is really just a game of pass the parcel.
    The majority lose. Unless you understand this you are doomed.

Also you should also welcome posters such as myself and shabdri because unless you are open to opposing views you will eventually get fleeced.

Well that's enough of my scotch induced rant. I need to be up before the market opens to buy some more AKK. My preferred oil spec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.