AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Review of recent months, page-49

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Don't like this talk of sweat spots Russ I'd like a nice calm rise back above 10 cents.

Ralom not sure what area of medicine you work in but I'm assuming outside of a major teaching hospital if you're not aware of what a peri-op nurse is? Not suggesting that the promotional introduction of cardiocel will be a significant drag on numbers and ultimately it will help them grow more quickly when widely accepted.

Also, I don't think you really understand how adopting new equipment and processes work in large teaching hospitals. Often when the studies look good and early adopters/researchers want to try things out they'll struggle to get billing for new materials or ways of doing things or even be blocked by hospital admin from purchasing outside of fixed contracts for certain items, I concede that when it comes to complex surgeries the surgeon will often exercise more discretion as to what goes on and why, and I'm certainly not suggesting that they'd choose something because its free. However offering a cost AND performance advantage becomes more persuasive and that's where these 'promotional deals' and freebies come in.

I've been involved in departments where all options seem similar and being offered a favourable deal is what gets one supplier over the line, studies are one thing but personal experience of ease of use and good outcomes is what gains support for the long term (any area of literature has positive and negative trial outcomes, and there's a fair amount of suspicion for in house research).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.70 $58.64K 3.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 109 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.