SNS 0.00% 5.0¢ sensen networks limited

From continuous disclosure perspective, they have disclosed it...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    From continuous disclosure perspective, they have disclosed it already as below under the smart cities section.

https://www.sensennetworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2085014.pdf

Its the last bullet point under the smart cities section.
    • SenSen was to participate in a paid Driver Distraction Trial in February 2020 after successfully completing the development of technology that combines high-resolution, high-sensitivity machine vision cameras with SenSen’s novel deep AI technology, and following participation in a rigorous Request for Information (RFI) process. Due to COVID-19 related restrictions, the Trial will now likely commence this quarter.

I think ASX regulators have gone hard on companies using its platform to hype up Trials and that may have been playing on the minds of the management.

I remember a brief chat I had with Subhash in a post presentation catchup in one of his investor update sessions organised by BW (in the pre-covid world), he mentioned that this is a long play for him and he wants to change the stock from being treated as speculative stock to a dependable growth stock and deliver strong growth using the principle of "Under promise and over-deliver". May be that is playing out in the way the management is handling announcements.

However, I agree with the general observation that they can do better in their communication with the investor community.
    Last edited by Anuparu: 30/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 177584 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 89817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.