SNS 0.00% 5.0¢ sensen networks limited

The other company is called Acusenis i think based some linked...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The other company is called Acusenis i think based some linked in updates i have seen.

As per my research, SenSen is a different kind of company to any out there. They use the same tech platform they have developed over the last 10 years - they call it SenDISA (SenSen's distributed and intelligent sensor analytics, as per their website) - to solve a number of operational efficiency problems using AI in both smart cities and large enterprise customers. What they have also done that is special is to establish strong recurring revenue models in all the solution spaces they are operating in.

For example, There is no single company that I know of, who can do automated parking enforcement, sign and asset audit solutions, road safety solutions like what the NSW and QLD road safety projects, tolling projects and airport security projecst like what they are doing at the Changi Airport, Singapore. The 2nd company you are referring to does only one thing - one of the many one trick pony's out there.

SenSen is fundamentally different to these companies due to their software platform IP and their ability to win and execute large government contracts, both directly and indirectly.

If you are doing your own research, I suggest to look at their last presentation at AGM. The presentation as a great resource for getting a good overview of their strategy, platform and the verticals they operate in and the customers they have and growing.
    https://www.sensennetworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/02179593.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.