SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

No probs FF IMO it's all going according to plan....I spoke to...

1. 316 Posts.
    No probs FF IMO it's all going according to plan....I spoke to Pat before he left and BML are very happy with progress... not that I asked the question but IMO the slow down in announcements is deliberate to take out the trader that was buying up and selling down on announcements ( I have very good idea on who is was )...BCL are keen to fast track the JV and if not completed will be very soon the next drilling program to commence as soon as this program is completed ( announcement should be in 1-2
    weeks )...also don't sweat the compatibility issue it's a non issue IMO and is fine...the profit taking for the placement has been another issue in the current SP but hey looks like the sold down around an average of 2.4c so a bloody nice short term profit and a very large parcel of options free nice work I say but IMO they were out about 2 weeks ago now...hopefully we can see some good lab results and an announcement from Pat as to how far the drilling has progressed and the next drilling program within the next 2 weeks if not sooner and we can get the SP to were it should be...GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 59535139 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15058259 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.