GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

review of where genera is at

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Sorry,

As soon as I pressed the 'Post Message' button on the previous post, I realised it was a dumb title given that the SP is now very different to when the previous thread was originally created, and my post is actually asking a bit more than the previous one.

Therefore, if possible, could we please review things using this one.

As posed on the previous post (with a minor rewording to have context within this new thread):

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Red,

I agree with your idea to do a review of a previous thread, that looked at what returns we could expect to get from Genera if all goes to plan (I think it was estimating a $2 SP based on selling the company).

In addition to doing:

1 a review of whether previous estimates are still realistic

I'd also be curious about:

2. is selling the company the only path to getting a good return from this stock? If not, what would be the likely path / outcome / financials of it continuing in its own right, selling it's own technology and competing with other giants out there?

3. what's the next step for this company? What specifically (or which, if more than one) will be the company-maker, and when is it (/ are they) likely to happen?

4. how are the finances going, and how soon is the company likely to need to go to the market with a capital raising?

As I don't know Genera as well as the likes of you, Decan, Liqcrisis and others, I'll leave it to you guys to answer if you're up for it. Thanks in advance for those that have a go at it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.