GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

review of where genera is at, page-5

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Red,

I'm afraid I'm not on the inside for anything / anybody, never mind GBI. I work with a privately owned company, and my profession has zilch to do with the world of investment / stocks / corporate affairs ... I'm just a mug punter.

Actually, I'm a little embarrassed about this one, in that I completely forgot about their mention of a capital raising in the Quarterly (I commented at the time about the wonderful example of spin, calling it a 'Capital Initiative').

No, I just figured the GBI forum had gotten a bit quiet, plus you had called for a review (which I thought was a good idea) and nobody really responded (possibly because Decan was suspended at the time, and he tends to be the back-of-the-paper-calc bloke). I thought I'd attempt to support it, plus bring up some broader issues that I've been wondering about at the same time.

Cheers.

p.s. Decan, I wrote the post above approximately 1 hour ago but never go to send it (had to attend to some work issues). I've since read your post. The Quarterly seemed to indicate that a (single) large investor was involved, it didn't look like they would be involving a broader range of (sophisticated) investors or going beyond that to the regular shareholders ... but of course things change (we'll know by Tuesday)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.