GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Update 1: Previously I reported an issue with my SpO2 sensor and...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Update 1:

Previously I reported an issue with my SpO2 sensor and the inability to reliably take a reading. I emailed GMV support and after sending them a video of me using the device GMV was able to determine it was an issue with my use of the sensor.

GMV emailed me tips on correct usage, and also attached a video demo of the support staff showing me how to use it.

In short: dont hold the prizma and apply any pressure to this sensor, the SpO2 spring mechanism does the work. Failure to use this correctly results in the capillary vesseles in the finger to be read correctly.

Impressive!

Update 2:
    I emailed a link to this thread and some of my previous observations with the purchase of the device. Support appreciated the input and will go through and address any issues.

Update 3:
    It appears the support ticketing system online has been resolved (CRM error).

@Teddyward
    Each test can be exported (or combined) in to a PDF report to provide to the medical expert, see below.
    There is no ability to export to apps such as iOS health app that i can see. This was in my feature requests sent to them, so fingers crossed!

ecg.JPG hr.JPG
    Still a big thumbs up from me!
    Last edited by deceit: 25/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.