GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Review: Prizma First Thoughts, page-2

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Prisma (universal):
    Is small and easy to hold, almost fragile in feeling. I would not want to drop it and was surprised to see it didn’t come with a fabric carry case (such as sunglasses slip) to keep it scratch and dust proof if it were to roll around a (hand) bag.
    I assume the SpO2 sensor might be susceptible to dust, less so the temperature sensor.
    The unit weighs 60grams.
    The 5v/1.4A power supply appears to have a custom built 2 contact magnetic button that sits on the device. The magnetic hold is weak and it sits precariously in its ‘groove’ and easily wiggles. The play doesn’t seem to affect the charging as the “large” contacts on the power supply side sit on two small pogos mounted on the Prizma.
    The Lithium Polymer battery is 3.7V with 95mAh.
    The cable is easy to bump out if not careful, however I assume this particular connector is by design and not susceptible to wear and tear like traditional plugs.
    The ECG/heart rate plates are well built.
    A led light sits between the ECG plates that provides basic charging information, a silver button on the back lets you switch the device on/off (auto power off too)
    The SpO2 sensor flap is an interesting design, another item to be careful of in your bag as it looks like it could be snapped off. However without applying wanting to move this too far, seems durable enough.
    6. Prizma.jpg 8. Prizma.jpg 9. Power Supply.jpg 11. Prizma Charging.jpg 7. Prizma.jpg 10. Weight.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.