EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

review results,???

1. 8,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562

A different post today.

I have fielded a few calls over the weekend and mostly to mind is discussion on the results of the reviews that are soon to be released and of some aspects to some.

I have sung my praises for ERM and the new so far elected board but I am also entitled to question what I think on the negative side and I am feeling uneasy about and what the outcomes will be.

We know we have skeletons in the closet and others like me may know some are disturbing that happened behind closed doors before the broom swept them out. This was necessary to be done to get the full facts of all business dealings and as we, being past and present SHERs are entitled to know how our funds were spent in an appropriate way.

Will we get the full facts or will they be whitewashed and rinsed to appease us.??? Certain things I know and I hope they are brought out to the open and judged upon. If the new board HAVE PROMISED to be TRANSPARENT and ACCOUNTABLE, I would expect this to be released. Certain people were asked to participate in one of the reviews that I know of to release info of what they knew.

I am also critical of the way the new board and ERM have played DOC, wanting his help but in a way hanging him out to dry with all his litigation. You cant tell me that a board full of corporate LAWYERS cant help him and don't have some clout on past issues to make it help in his defense. After all DOC and co did, if this board walks away from him I would be shocked and ashamed of them. I also think that there are others that owe DOC a lot for his help that he gave to them, forgotten already have we.?? Pretty poor in my books.

Another thing about the make up of the board, we have LAWYERS, a Strategy planner from Woodside but I would like to also see an industry based INDEPENDANT DIRECTOR with a geo/petro engineer or what ever title that they have to be on the board also to oversee operations in a industry way making decisions.

Why did it take so long for ERM to come in before they did when the writing was already on the wall.???

Enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.