NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-1001

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    1- Original Equipment Manufacturer describes a company that builds products using components from other companies, so JM can easily say OEM if they are supplying a hearing IC to someone else. Again, thats just my take on how it will go, as i have seen it go that way with other organisations, the hearing tech is the main component of what they do that is valuable, whether its used in hearing, otc, audio, cars, music, laptops, mobile phones etc

2- I never said they were only building 50k units, i gave an example of the cost of a competitors chip cost at a volume of 50k units.It goes lower the more you build.

3- None of us know what they are developing, as i said in my reply above, its all just hearsay until we see something but it will be interesting to see what they have done. As i said in my post the other day, i agree with you they are doing something more than making buds.

4 - Again, i never said or alluded to no path to revenue, licensing, as we have agreed on before, is ultimately where it will end up, one would hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
NUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.