NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hey Gerrado,don't know if you Read this post, not sure who wrote...

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Hey Gerrado,
    don't know if you Read this post, not sure who wrote it. If only this came true.....

"A small correction to my previous post. I stated that revenue was $499USD per unit. That is incorrect.
    Based on prior presentations and the Best Buy example they stated that sale price was $699USD per unit and NUH roughly recieves $699AUD, that was when the AUD/USD was around 0.69 which roughly equates to a 30% margin for the retailer.
    At $499USD as stated in todays release, with the AUD/USD below 0.65 that roughly equates to $767 in AUD terms less 30% which is roughly $530 AUD in revenue. To be conservative, lets assume $500AUD per unit.
    The only question that needs to be resolved is what is the expected avg sale per POS per month.
    A low estimate of 0.5 per month per POS (for 5000 POS) yields 2500 units per month or 7500 units per qtr or 30000 units per year.
    That equates to $1.25 mln per mth, $3.75mln per qtr and $15mln per yr in revenue.
    At 1unit per POS per month that is 5000 units per month or $2.5mln per month, 15000 units per qtr or $7.5mln per qtr and 60000 per yr or $30 mln in revenue.
    At 1.5 units per POS per month that is 7500 per month or $3.75mln per month, 22500 per qtr or $11.5mln per qtr and 90000 per yr or $45mln per yr.
    It is really a POS game and the key variable being avg sales per POS.
    They need to give some clarity as to how POS track, a good guide would be Best Buy with the initial 300 stores which appears to be tracking at just over 1 per POS per month. But at 0.5 avg per POS they hit more than hit cashflow positive and that is excluding the online stuff.
    NUH management need to give some colour as to what the expected avg sale per POS is. Whichever way one looks at it, there is significant upside here, NUH main constrant has always been lack of access to a real distribution channel. That is now solved.
    The other part of the puzzle is the OEM/S which we should know soon. That will be a big kahuna."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.