NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I find it interesting how ideas "evolve." Look at the following,...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757

I find it interesting how ideas "evolve." Look at the following, a post, with facts all based around the retail side of the business. I reckon the market got it right not throwing the baby out.

From page 10 of the company presentation 1 HP Pro sale per month for 12 months yields $8000AUD in revenue.
    Revenue per unit is $8000/12 = $667AUD
    At least 4000 points of sale (POS) with Best Buy/Crutchfield/Diglo/target etc
    Innerscope has around 2000 POS
    Fuel Medical has around 3000 POS
    Plus online POS
    If as speculated 2000 units are expected for the qtr that equates to $1.34mln, just from Best Buy for the qtr or $5.36mln per yr
    Question is what will they get from the rest of the POS's? Perhaps between 2000-4000? maybe less , maybe more ? if we run with 3000 that is $2mln / qtr or $8mln per yr
    That is appraoching $13mln per yr just on HP Pro's excluding RealTek/OEMS/Licensing if we run with these basic assumptions. Maybe this is too bullish or too conservative. hard to know at this point.
    These above numbers are simply assumptions we should get a better idea from the company at how things are tracking soon.
    My sense is they will significantly more revenue from RealTek and OEM's than selling HP Pros, and the HP Pro business will be a minority part of revenue.
    Historically NUH has tended to trade at a revenue multiple of 10-15X
    One can stick these in a spreadsheet and play with the assumptions all day.
    But the key thing here is with a rough market cap of around $30mln that it has been hovering aound, the market is basically assuming that sales will be roughly equivalent as per last year and year before and with zero sales growth and there will be no additional value or revenue add from RealTek or OEMs.
    Is this an example of the market throwing the baby out with the bathwater here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.