NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-13

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    not going into detail cause the other times I've done this the back and forth becomes long winded. Basically I don't have to publish this data but I keep it and as I believe this forum should be a community I share it. 95% of posts are opinions or speculation with no facts. This is just presenting data. It's meaning you can speculate on but I'm not going to argue. I find it valuable.
    reviews can be used in a broad context to see the rate of sales. You can't get exact numbers but the last time I did this I was able to ascertain ball park revenue figures. More importantly it can give you an indication of whether the rate sales are increasing, stabilising or decreasing.
    I wouldn't bet my house on the accuracy but I can tell you when max sales began to drop off so did review numbers. Equally it showed when increases happened. It also showed how management paid for reviews as well.
    it's a data set. If you don't like it ignore. But it's worked in the past.
    oh hi Julie. Nah not sharing. I'll make a deal when you inform the forum of your "major" shareholder and the accounts of all these meetings/chats you have with management then I'll share. As for now the data set I provide is more value than any of your diatribes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.