NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

so why does crutchfield have on their website only 31 left?you...

1. 2,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    so why does crutchfield have on their website only 31 left?

you also miss a secondary point. The number that they have there is an indication of sales. Even if you look at it from the perspective that maybe crutchfield only represents the online number the figures are valuable because they show the rate of sales. In a week they've sold one through this channel. Two since 8/5. This has slowed after initial launch. All facts that can't be disputed.

now I believe that crutchfield only has that amount of stock. Why? Because all the circumstantial evidence suggests that there has been two shipments. One a small number of 18. The second 36. It makes no sense for a business to have 100s of units in stock and not make them available online. Why would you stop a potential consumer buying 50 units if you have the inventory?

another reason we can concluded that sales are not rocketing along is the company's silence. Why has there been no announcement regarding hitting 2 million sales hit, 4 million sales hit for example. If they were selling well Justin would, rightly, be advertising to the market in hope for a SP rerate. Enabling any cash raise to be less dilutive.

if you'd like three more I'll give them to you: Luna leaving, the share price dive, and lack of cash to actually produce items and advertise.

im starting to believe Justin is about to do another pivot. Leave the pro generation one and move to generation 2 one-chip unit. Almost admitting that the pro aren't the answer. Not a bad move but with all his pivots he must be getting dizzy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.