NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

How many did Chrutchfield originally receive?Going onto their...

1. 9,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    How many did Chrutchfield originally receive?
    Going onto their online portal tells you nothing about their back end, if you knew anything about logistics you would understand that relying on that tells you very little
    Stock goes to different fulfilment centres for online and instore.
    How many units do they have instore?
    How many have been sold instore?
    The reasons you are giving are made up or attempted exercises in mind reading.
    You don’t know, you dont have access to that information and no one on here does, so why engage in this charade of making things up.

They were always moving to the 1 chip 4th generation form from the current 4 chip design. What is this admitting HP Pros are not the answer? Products are always evolving. That is like saying apple brings out the upcoming iphone 15 is and that is an admission iphone 14 isnt the answer. Your argument makes no sense and the HP Pro preceded the RealTek partnership.
    When the new product is launched, it doesnt mean the HP Pro will cease selling.

I don’t understand why you and some others persist in counting pennys, yes these sales are important, but the bottom line is and it should be clear to all by now, the company needs scale which means a major deal such as an OEM/s or backed deal/s. Focusing on how many Crutchfield for example have available online , where does that get you?
    Either NUH lands major deals and thrives or it will die, it cannot survive flogging a couple of millions dollars worth of buds every qtr then running to the market for more capital. Its a binary outcome.
    I think we will know very soon, if they land a major deal, this current discussion become moot, in fact it is moot already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.