NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-470

1. 9,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    I'm not seeing any evidence of sales , adversts , targetting and promotion which is IMO what you would do with a new product basically putting all money back in to drive brand and sales- maybe they hav ediscounted or rebating to retailers an dthe retailer are yet to run the promotions but will do so within the 90 day invoice period? . I am not seeing evidence of massive sales of competing products either nor reactive marketing by large hearing companies or them changing pricing. They may not have been able to get a raising away or held back doing one hoping for a better acceptance of product and a increased share price from what they have announced. The usual signal is the spiral funded reducing holding into volume and then reloading and yet agian diluting holders. NUH may have been hoping for increase in share price after a sales announcement and actual demand but now if they can't secure 2nd orders from clients if there isn't sell through it will be a tough market to raise in.

Wait and see and a keen eye on reports to see what the trusth is. Either way the IMO have high expenses and with developing next gen and possibly other products it takes time. If it is product for other perhaps they can get consulting fees and tread water or be retained by realtek for a short while. If the market is infact as soft as it appear then other companies may not be in such a rush to develop a product line to launch and instead just wait and see until market ha svolume

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.