NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-571

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    may well be the case piggsy (said in the voice of the classic tv show monkey) but all that is irrelevant if they sell units.
    i am not really sure the point you are making about SoC being outdated. Samsung just announced they are developing their new VR headsets using SoC technology and are probably going to use existing platforms....
    are you referring to NoC?
    that aside because a technology is old doesn't make it outdated. If it still works then it is all about the sales.
    my estimate is that this quarter will be disappointing level of sales but it seems towards the end of the quarter sales have picked up.
    if you look at information that we know it correlates well with the data we have seen. The beginning of the quarter they had produced a small run. They had little cash left over. By midway they'd raised cash allows a larger production run and expansion into more best buy stores. That also coincided with target coming on line,cvs etc.
    in short the sales for the quarter started, stopped and then picked up again. As Justin said with his fork tongue, I don't expect sales to be linear. Short for sales have stopped.
    it's interesting that the max have increased in sales. If they can sell that product there should be a couple of mill in the coffers that they wouldn't have expected.
    the next quarter is the key.....
    if they have revenue 1 million or less it will be disappointing. Between 1 and 2 satisfactory and 2 to 3 a surprise on the up and 3 and above look out.
    you've been right up until now piggy. If you're right in another three months then things may well be over BUT if you're wrong then ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.