NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-889

1. 9,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    Walmart are a volume and margin business. I am not up to date with current walmart profiles but they don't change a lot but have made massive advances with wharehouse and live reporting technology .They love run out stock and distressed sellers as they pump it through and get advertising $ to boot or charge a destocking and disposal fee. Walmart know when a small company says 3 months for new gen it is 6 months and at thier discression of when to put on planogram and if they expand their display or kick another one off. Remember there will be 10 at a guess launched early next year at CES of varying quality and price points and wamart will probably introduce more in store. . They love it to stock 2 comparable items , different feature sets and pricepoints on shelf as they will go even harder on pricing and volume after intro period. The small company. new product , indroduction period all have limited life and then it is hardball and all at Walmarts discretion. If you do well and sel it is a good place to be stocked and opportunity but needs to be well managed and complying with every Walmart delivery and request is required - not optional.

Biggest hint I can give is the whole click and collect POS is a different world to normal retail and is driven by targetted advertising and if that spend isn't returning - product is dead. Shelf in agack aisle of walmart holds stuff all value a sonly a asmall % of people will find it a nd without touching product even with walmart return ppolicy just won't but expensive unreviewed product IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.