NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-886

1. 9,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 789
    On introduction Walmart doesn't stock all its 40 fullfillment DC with stock so that they can achieve 2 day deliver. Instead they stock key DC and ship from those and it takes a extra couple fo days for delivery. It is a rollout so don't expect every store to have product on day one - it is not like a disney film product release.

You may find if you chose a different delivery address you may get a different delivery time.

NUH through sellers portal can see live stock numbers at wharehouses and ,there will be a trigger number of stock that will autogenerate a new PO and it will state a delivery slot and wharehouse that requires stock or if they have approves packaging . Walmart has no downside - if product sells in volume they get margin and if it doesn't they will start charging for display or wharehouse slow moving stock and it all depends on how long Walmart are prepared to wait for a market to mature . In the meantime they will force participation in advertising, promotion to generate a market initially at a discount or with locked in longer terms so they do get an income for shelfspace. / display space.

If demand increases they will stock in further DC closer to clients to improve delivery times. At this time of year priority is on electronics sale and Christmas stock so a new product will have to wait.

This also goes to webinar comments that Walmart wanted NUH in store - well reality is ( read between the lines with all NUH statements) if you didn't go in store by end of October you woudln't get to go instore until end of January as they simply too busy over sale and Chrissy period to introduce new product not already in planogram.

The webinar comments in regards to returns and bold statements thet NUH numbers include all returns are IMO silly as there is IMO ove rteh yeas thousands of suppliers to walmart who have had very late product claimbacks from Walmart for returns, breakage , spoilage etc and simply you can't argue with an elephant if you want to keep being stocked. It is a cost of business and it is critical that NUH have tehri phone cenre and help perfect to keep this to a min or reviews will discourage others purchasing.

Webinar comments IMO were some of the oldest sales pitches on earth - we are in same conditions and basket as other suppliers , same terms, one of 5 products selected etc etc and I see these as all means to placate retail holders who IMO have excessive expectations and to try and still get some $ in via raising. I won't be surprised if only a small portion of $ is raised and broker will use extended period to put out a research report and pump it a bit and place the extras when in the money to keep NUH a happy client and in new year and will be able to wash the shares though - just my guess. I don't think apart from creep that RT want the headache of ownoing more and being realistic they chave insight on new product timings as they know timing of chip order and volume happens along with any potential client enquiry regarding OEM , OEM modification etc etc.

The process from further test models and mock ups at CES is lengthy and not instant like some posters believe and have been touting to the gullible for the last 9 months

All IMO as I know nothing as usual but Walmart systems are pretty much fixed for all suppliers. I am surprised the price has held considering some more factual information in the marketplace but volume indicates no interest IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.