RWD 0.00% 4.0¢ reward minerals ltd

I found a May 2007 presentation which makes interesting...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I found a May 2007 presentation which makes interesting reading.

Page 12 The LD project was intended to service only the Australian market with SOP.

The buried evaporite hosted deposits have the potential to produce..........wait for it.......3 million tonnes per annum of KCL worth at that time nearly a billion dollars per annum, for export. The Canadian Saskatchewan sub-basin is heading to 13mtpa production so this 3mtpa target for RWD is very ambitious indeed.

The projects are:

Rodinga Project, 5,000 sq km in the NT Amadeus Basin with historic potash intercepts from a 1983 oil exploration drill hole.

Officer Project, 1,500 sq km in the Officer Basin in WA.

Gascoyne Project, 2,600 sq km in the Carnarvon Basin in WA.

Willara Project, 1,400 sq km in the Canning Basin in WA. This is the project that Rio Tinto subsequently pegged completely surrounding RWD's tenements to completely cover the whole basin.

Adavale Project, Queensland.

Then we have the wild-card Moora greensands which is so big most of us would need a new calculator to do the sums.

In summary RWD has so much potential it's amazing really. But how to turn potential into actuality? Once again, management, management, management!!!!!!!!!!! Without capable management nothing company-making will happen. It's such a shame, this waste of incredible potential year after year. RWD is just crying out for world-class management. MR has done a great job to get the company started and the projects secured since 2004. Now we need a sharply focused go-getter to make it all happen before we die from old age or before a virus wipes out half the global population, thereby making the ag. sector an instant short!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 63016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.