APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

10c .... don't make me laugh, no way from me in my opinion,...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    10c .... don't make me laugh, no way from me in my opinion, after this much wait time i don't think MT would be willing to let it go for free, i think MT from his years of experience may have something up his sleeves, or it maybe that they agreed to the changes to the plant because they may know that Kronos will be willing to finance the plant costs to get it up and running since the changes were suggested by their team and it may have been that there was nothing wrong with the plant the way it was, we may have been told that the changes are necessary so that we accept them instead of rejecting the plans.... but i think that any take over bids will be happening well after the plant is complete, if any take over bids at all that is... I would definitely like to see the company do business on its own without it being taken over after the plant is complete just to see the size of the market out there and the potential it can achieve on its own with a full functioning plant, if Kronos have licencing agreements, why would the need to take over APG in the first place?? i still believe that with in a year if any take over talks were happening i would say minimum of 50c to $1 in my opinion, but that's just my opinion :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.