PEK 0.00% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

revised chart, page-27

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Jaded, if you are referring to some ideas I had to promote the company I feel slighly misrepresented. I mentioned some press advertising might be useful in conjunction with the release of the next ben/met results. My opinion is we dont know how effective or ineffective press coverage may be in supporting new interest and the SP because we have never had or courted it. It would have been more useful on release of the jorc no doubt but no use crying over spilt milk.

BTW if you were given the job of promoting the company what would you do? Independant of any ideas you have of the certainty of a cap raising if you were given the job to promote PEK this week Im really interested on any positive ideas you would impliment.

I agree the LYC hold ups are not helping things for the sector. You seem fairly pessermistic about the whole outlook, does this mean you have sold most of your PEK holdings. I mean it would be logical to sell if you saw a greater than fifty percent chance there will be further significant downside before any significany uptrend?

Dont at all mind critisisms of my ideas, of the company or sector in general just curious about further expansion of your ideas.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.