KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

This all makes perfect sense and thank you very much AB for your...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This all makes perfect sense and thank you very much AB for your efforts on bringing this to light.

The recent ASX/ASIC restrictions on what company's can and can't say when releasing production targets absolutely explains the conservative nature and apparent lack of detail of the FSS announcement.  It can also explain why the VSS announcement (which was expected last week) has been delayed, so I believe AB is 100% correct with his assumption. The cautionary statement in the FSS made me question why it was necessary, (and made my heart skip a beat) but after reading the links posted by AB explaining why it is necessary, I am now better informed and beyond optimistic with this company's progress.

Note: Remember the retraction back on April 11 after the release of the V Concept Study update?

The SP fell over 30% from 11.5 to 7.6 in under 3 weeks, more than likely because of this oversight (if you don't believe me go and take a trip down bad memory lane and see for yourselves).  My belief is that the KRC team would have learnt from this (as great company's do) and I bet will not allow this to happen again, hence the wording of the FSS and the delay on getting VSS spot on!   

Everyone consider the significance of the findings posted here today and go buy AB a beer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.443K 244.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2287736 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 794452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.