NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

REVISED OFFER - Seriously WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW.. HELP.., page-176

1. 4,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    @V10
    Any comments mate?

After a few days to think, I'm really pissed that Iain wasn't able to talk CE into combining NWE with ERL.

We are all here for the PB exposure, and not the lithium and whatever else MIN are into.

This part of my portfolio is in O&G, I dont have the time to consider if I should be accepting the transfer of my NWE holding into what MIN are up to, despite Ernie telling me I should.

Sorry Ernie, but I invest my own funds, I dont need you to tell me what I should accept, especially when it isn't in to a 100% O&G play.

1300 of my NWE shares into 1 MIN is not floating my boat. As most have posted, its far from what we should be asked to consider considering that we weren't for sale.

Iain and the board are making decisions that will affect mine, and many others future. I had realistic expectations of our SP reaching 20c ps once we had the 3D and sunk at least 3 drills this year. That is now being taken away from me, and I dont feel comfortable. Funds have been tied up in NWE for years, and I dont see enough on the table for the risks I've taken, and my expectations over the short, medium and long term to roll over and accept.

Iain, if you want to throw shade on holders for not attending AGM's as part reason for not seeing the program through that you raised funds for, then I'm sorry, but you are the problem, and not worthy of being MD of NWE.

If the likes of #alexeii @jctrout @tui (apologies for any typos) aren't able to sway you, then what hope do we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.