TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

HI don't believe there is a delay beyond what they have been...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    H

I don't believe there is a delay beyond what they have been intending for some time. We were hoping that the IPO would have been concluded by now but Amsterdam did confirm that the SEC filing process is well underway and therefore the prospectus preparation is well underway. If filing does take place in 2 weeks then we should expect presentation to us soon afterwards. I assume they want to talk about such matters in the quarterly update. AS mentioned $25-35. We have expected $25 for a long time now. The receipt of additional high value orders may mean that placement price will be increased. The trick has always been to ensure the maintenance of the value post IPO. We don't want a spike to $50 and a big drop afterwards so need steady information about the receipt of new orders in new areas. How they manage that given the requirement of customers to say nothing before release to the market of the particular product is the challenge. It may just come down to quarterly financials backed up by generic releases of customer activity without names. That should be good enough given the level of expected growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.