TZL 13.6% 2.5¢ tz limited

BrianSEC filing will be complete in 2-3 weeks, the exact date...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Brian

SEC filing will be complete in 2-3 weeks, the exact date confirmed by about 200 of us keeping an eye on the SEC listing on a daily basis! The IPO listing process was outlined by CS some time ago and means they could list as early as late Oct. The process can be slowed up to satisfy some market conditions but I can't see a particular advantage in delaying a month to avoid some NASDAQ market downturn. The markets are swinging daily so who can predict what irrational influences will apply next week let alone a month from now? TZ will prepare the prospectus, an exhausting task, with various inclusions dependent on what late breaking news arises. The valuation included in the prospectus will then be fluid until final printing and presentation to shareholders who appear to be in line for an EGM after all. Apart from one or two champion naysayers, I expect the vote to list to attract approximately 48.5M shares support. The timing to list can be stretched but not too far. They will not allow a 10% dilution by allowing QVT an extra 6M shares added to their 3M options. Just won't happen. The post-IPO trade price will have to be supported by clear evidence of POs and sales. The PR department will kick in then to keep the market fed with a steady stream of reports that yet another major customer has joined the list. Once the market generally understands how many applications are likely to be using Intevia fasteners over the next 3-5 years the expected growth rate should keep the pe at a very attractive level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $6.023K 241.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261809 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.