OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

revisiting, page-10

1. 44 Posts.
    Miningnut - on a re-read of my post, I think I actually missed my key point and was perhaps a little antagonistic.

Essentially, your calculation of cash flow was more of a "solvency" measure, where as operating cash flow is a "profitability" measure.

My sentiment, stated in my earlier post, is that OGC has more than priced in derivative and debt concerns, but took an additional pounding on Dipidio disappointment and metrics, as well as the large fund selling which really wasn't discriminatory.

Thus, my positive outlook on OGC is certainly contingent on survival of 2009 and 2010. If they survive the next two years, than I think that the return on this stock can be substantial. Of course, there is the chance they may not. It is a risk/reward decision people have to make. If an investor cannot handle a higher level of risk, then they should look elsewhere - there I agree with what I think is your point - it is risky. But, because people don't fully understand the company and its financials, there is a tendency to overstate the risk. For one, they have outs - sale of Dipidio, the size of their reserve and resource base, etc. are all elements that actually make them an acquisition target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.