NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

revival of dj carmichael valuation, page-10

1. 180 Posts.
    Definite ownership....well i don't think it can get any more definite in SA, regards "E" or "G"...

Genorah were given the rights, the Beng went through 3 courts to find one that would find merit in their case for "E" & "N", they found one in the ConCourt, who could still not find sufficient grounds to award the rights directly to them so they set them aside slapping the DMR on the wrist and telling them they have to dot their i's and cross their t's, so the opportunists involved didn't have anything to jump up & down about.

The DMR does what they have to do, makes sure everythings correct and awards the rights...for "E" to the RP and for "N" it looks like being a 50/50 arrangement.

Of course BengMin are going to request a review, wouldn't you? ...and of course Shapiro is going to try some sabre rattling and say he is going back to the courts! Wouldn't you? Good luck finding someone to listen this time buddy.

As for the big one, "G", lets face it Anglo/ARM have sat on their hands for how many years with regard to this one...then the Concourt decision comes down and their legal team see a possible catalyst for gaining some leverage so they start spruiking to the media & analysts about taking action, you could almost say implying court action when really it ends up being a right to PAJA with regards the DMR.....again, if you were them wouldn't you make as much noise as you can? Whether or not you really think you have any hope, you would still make a noise and cause as much hurt as you could.

I tend to think ARM talk about court will disappear now that the DMR has re-awarded to RP & Genorah. Maybe if the DMR had have taken it all away from Genorah, they would have had a shot at "G", but i think it's all done & run now.

Bring on the JV, h*ll, i'm not easy, but i'll take X, Anglo, the Chinese or anyone else with the coin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.