MWE mawson west ltd

negatives you ask:It is remote they have to barge fuel/supplies...

1. 33,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1738
    negatives you ask:
    It is remote they have to barge fuel/supplies in not such a big deal as Anvil a copper miner further South and owner of Mawsons tenaments do the same.
    THe nearest smelter is probably in Zambia so they will need to concentrate the ore like Anvil did at Dikaluishi mine before shipping out. The concentrated ore probably on ly has a 80% recovery.
    What they are proving up to date doensnt look to be opencast like Dukalusihi so will be higher cost underground mining.
    They failed to meet their deadlines late last year for first drilling that made investers frustrated now they have two rigs drilling so guess that is sorted out.

There is intertribal violence further North that could potentially spread South
    They talked about intending to start mining by late 08 but I have not heard them saying this lately so that pushes back the possibility of sp rising on imminant start up.

THese are only my views you are probably better speaking to the MD David Francis for his take on negatives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.