LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Like I’ve always implied, LLL is definitely a long term hold....

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Like I’ve always implied, LLL is definitely a long term hold. It’s not even until around 2024 that production is beginning to full ramp up.

An easy 2 years away, also look at the growth in battery grade lithium over the past few years too. Not to even mention the aggressive investment in EV’s globally.

Im sure what I’m saying is obvious to most but I’m simply just implying that I have no real care for the short term fluctuations in share price.

In terms of news and financial documents there isn’t a whole lot for the public to base their opinions of LLL on. Just wait until production is in full swing and the figures will speak for themselves.

“Demand for lithium will MORE than double by 2024, and estimated to continue growing at similar rates up until 2030”

Not to mention Goulamina is among one the largest lithium deposits in the world. The question will be how much the cost to mine the precious resource will increase during this time, however this will effectively cover the whole market and I don’t think lithium prices will ever be as low as they are now in 2+ years time.

It’s a long road though, transition doesn’t happen as quick as we’d always like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.