FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

reward, page-4

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I am no longer a holder in this stock as I feel that the management is overpaid and lets be honest their perfornce has been found wanting...

I have however kept an eye on this stock, which has fallen another 2.5c form when I bought in and I must say that I am bewildered by the statements constantly made on the forum...This refers to the "Ink is still wet" and likes. There is no factual basis to these statements and those posting should be ashamed for creating false especially towards hope newbies to the shares game and only ends up with them being conned out of their hard earned cash. I class you poeple at the same level as the management..

There has not been one good announcement by this company for a great deal of time and to be honest I would not expect one anytime soon. Are they STILL in negotiations with multiple parties?? What a farce !!!!

All these people have done is rob innocent everyday people of their hard earned savings and retirement funds. Thier culpable negligence, lack of foresight and direction is almost criminal. Just look at their royalty agreements and the 3b placements...

Sack the lot.. Stand up and be counted before all is lost...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.