RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Rewardle's path the success

1. 34 Posts.
    Hello Guys,

I recently invested in Rewardle as I believe there sizable market of small businesses wanting to launch their own loyalty programs and have a better understanding of their own customers as they try to forge out a competitive advantage, especially in industries such as cafes and restaurants.  That being said, I would still consider Rewardle to be a speculative stock, but there is still a visible path to success if Ruwan and his team are able to show value to businesses and the consumer.

I had a quick brainstorm on features which could bring Rewardle closer towards the path of success.  They are;

Provide actionable data/recommendations for business – For example, if a loyal customer who had purchased from Coffee Shop A 5 times out of the 2 weeks suddenly has not purchased from Coffee Shop A for 2 weeks it would recommend the business owner to provide a special offer to reactivate this customer or provide a snapshot of the type of customer the business

Ability for business owners to create custom partnerships with other businesses – If a loyal customer for Coffee Shop A in St Kilda also shops in another business (clothing store A) within the Rewardle network, they should also be able to forge custom partnerships to cross/up sell products or even points

Provide a CRM/POS tool for business owners – This could be an API connection to readily available POS (neto/shopify/myob etc..) systems or a new app where the business is would know the customer’s name, previous purchase details or feedback they might have left. This would enhance the customer service quality when dealing with customers or maintain the quality if the Manager or owner is away

Provide online deliver services platform - This again could be to form partnerships with menulog/ubereats/deliveroo/foodara or develop their own

Provide indepth/updated documentations for merchants - no matter how good the platform is, business owners need to be able to utilize the features for it to be successful so I believe more documentation and online resources needs to be developed to support merchants from making use of the platform.  Some businesses such as shopify, neto, mailchimp etc.. do it well.

Most of the above, are easier said than done, but should be achievable with a 2-3 developers, business managers and content writers, which Rewardle should have.

Thanks
    Chanation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.