PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

rewards come to those who are patient

1. 113 Posts.
    Its been a while since i have posted been overseas on a break. I see we have declined a little but i wouldnt be too concerned its purely because of a lack of news. It is frustrating and i am not impressed that even a small indication of what they are doing would be grateful.

But our world revolves around reputations and physical experiences and WCP is rich in both. Ian Middlemas has a huge reputation and has experienced many successes in his other companies which leads me to my main point REWARDS COME TO THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT. Just like a good bottle of wine it should be opened at a certain time of its maturation and WCP will blossom when all the criteria are met. Ians reputation wont allow a ramp or false start so i believe they are working very hard on forming a SOLID BASE from which this comapny will prosper.

So in summary we must be patient and those who tire of this story are free to sell and thats what we are experiencing now not a capitulation, but as sure as i am of dying am i convinced WCP will be a very successful company under the MIDDLEMAS FLAG.
    So be patient and show your support for this wonderful team and the rest will take care of its self. Good bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $178.9K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 242620 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 688057 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.