LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

Rewired 2021, page-6

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I am not an online/cloud esports player, however, to me, it looks like to have the winning edge to successfully compete, an esports player needs to have highly responsive connectivity. Therefore I consider connectivity is relevant to esports and have copied and pasted the following comment from Hotcopper: 5GG @davmarc 12/04/21 Post #52414291. My question is does ESH offer/provide that highly responsive connectivity platform?

"Below is a review from a player who is blown away by NVIDIA GeForce, he seems to know what he is talking about and so it is well worth a read. The source is Reddit under search string NVIDIA Ge Force review. Plenty of other posters are equally effusive and so is my gaming obsessed 21 y/o son (not a happy dad).This could be a great stock to hold.

Review by Reddit poster.

I tested Cyberpunk on NVIDIA GeForce NOW cloud gaming, here is my review I saw Cyberpunk available on NVIDIA GeForce NOW, having a 1060 card I figured I want to compare, test if cloud gaming really works. I do have a 1gbit connection, but only 50mbit is needed for max quality. You are limited to 1920x1080, having a 2560x1440 screen makes the image somewhat soft. Eventually i got used to it and forgot about it. It's free to play for 1 hour, after that you get kicked off. The limit is 1 hour per play, you can restart a new session after couple minutes. I guess Nvidia business plan is to annoy people with 1 hour cut offs until people give in and pay. I bought game on GOG, so it syncs with GeForce NOW, so your save games from your computer are on GeForce NOW and you can continue where you left off. IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME. I was totally blown away by the performance. Running on the 3080 Nvidia rigs somewhere in Germany, ~2000km+/- away everything is smooth. Everything on ultra and the FPS are high. Input lag barely if even at all noticeable. I realized having a Nvidia 1060 card, it's pointless to play on my computer, the experience on GeForce NOW is far better. With years of networking experience, I understand this should work in theory, but in practice is often different. This was a wow moment for me. I was laughing from amaze. So I decided to do some tests what cloud gaming could do, pulled out my Lenovo G505 laptop I bought in 2014 for sub $500. Plugged in a 100mbit network cable and turned the game on GeForce NOW. Cyberpunk played with ease, perfect 60fps on a laptop that is barely usable for browsing the internet these days. Due to the 1360x768 resolution on the laptop's ancient screen, I could not even tell the game was getting streamed. Then came test #2, went to the house on countryside (~30-40km from nearest city and decided to see if I could play it from hotspot on a ~1 year old smartphone with 4G (granted there's an OK signal for Tele2 mobile data at the countryside and unlimited data (380GB on mobile data in last week). The laptop only has 2G WiFi. Hot-spotted up, put the phone by the window for better signal and turned on GeForce NOW w/ Cyberpunk. IT WORKS. I was laughing my a$$ off in disbelief. I did see a loss in quality compared to a wired 100mbit cable connection, but still totally playable. So now I'm in boons, on a $500 laptop @ 2014 (prolly $150 now), on mobile hotspot, with WiFi 2G, playing Cyberpunk on Ultra. My friend bought a gaming laptop a year or so ago, and it pretty much can't handle Cybepunk. He won't even try. I sent him video of me playing on my garbage $150 laptop w/ AMD A10 chip, Cyberpunk on Ultra/Pyscho in the middle of nowhere countryside. He could not believe it. Just speechless. Any sufficiently advanced technology will appear as magic. So did this to him. I thought, when testing 1st time, it's 99% chance it will not work on 2G wifi and mobile hotspot, but it worked. Now I just use GeForce NOW on my main computer at home, because it just so much smoother frame rate than on the 1060 card that it's not even worth to play on my local computer. If GeForce NOW would have a mobile app, and you got Bluetooth keyboard/mouse and HDMI, you could just play Cybeprunk through your phone on a big screen TV. My phone's faster than my 2014 @ $500 laptop. That said if you got a limited computer, but decent internet speed and want to enjoy Cyberpunk, just go w/ GeForce NOW. For me, it's not worth it to spend $3-4k on a new rig just for a single game, since I'm not a big gamer, just loved the Cyberpunk idea/genre and want to experience it."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.507K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 933942 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 685759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.