TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

The only time I saw Rex and Paul in a room together was the AGM...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    The only time I saw Rex and Paul in a room together was the AGM when the Browns' were raising their concerns. I happened to be talking to Brown (snr) as we signed in and coincidently both snr an jnr sat in front of me. In my view, Rex as (I recall?) the Acting Chair at the time was running more than a normal Chair support for the CEO and it actually got a bit personal with Brown (jnr). I was shocked at the way Rex handled himself at the meeting particularly on any question of Paul's capability.

Rex was exposed at that meeting and was eventually pushed out of TNG. That has left Paul exposed as John is not running a "block" to the same extent Rex did for Paul. Why that is with John, I don't know. Maybe he is awake to it, maybe he doesn't want to deal with it either?

Given that Paul is feeling more exposed and unprotected, I suspect Paul maybe looking for the apron strings again? (in Rex)

We need a new CEO with a proven track record of delivering a project and engage Paul on a consultancy basis. The projects too big to be a "learn as you go CEO"

I think there is more to the appointment of APM that sticks on Paul we aren't seeing yet? There is just no way if APM were doing their job, they could be so far off the mark and be claiming so much came out of left field they were not across??

Its a great project with so many benefits for Australia and the NT, it should be one of the easier ones to get over the line...I'm sure it will happen eventually. Its just lack of management capability has delayed this far too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.