RXM 1.14% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

Rex Minerals (ASX:RXM) successfully uses IP tool to find gold at Hog Ranch, page-18

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    All the indicators are looking good, Gold , Copper heading North , All boxes ticked for Government approvals , End of pandemic in sight with the help of the vaccines coming to the rescue , Economic recovery and Rex in perfect shape to create jobs and boost economy and no doubt will be encouraged by SA Government to do so , The latest Chinese trade deal with Australia and many Asian countries will be good for Rex . Both mines Hillside and Hog Ranch are shovel ready and with the right backing maybe a cashed up Joint partner will be good . So everything couldn't be rosier at the moment and puts Rex in a good position to capitalise on a number of fronts if someone steps forward with an open wallet . Only for the market being outed by a computer breakdown today Rex would have been trading much higher I feel . So I think the long term holders may get some enjoyment in the months ahead. I have been wrong with Rex so many times but surely this time I think we will see a move in the right direction .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $3.695M 8.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 953676 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2948788 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.