REX 0.00% 56.5¢ regional express holdings limited

REX - The Third Major Airline, page-25

1. 4 Posts.
    Market mover today and when researching could not help but have a chuckle at the last few disclosures and some of the media releases in the past. Seems to love airports, then hate them, closing operations then restarting operations - even a media statement last year about "consider commencing operations in the Northern Territory based out of Darwin" after a board meeting. They never did from what i can tell from their route map.

Text from today's announcement reads a very similar way - non committal

"The Board is expected to make a decision on whether or not to proceed within the next eight weeks. Should the Board decide to proceed"..... blah blah blah.

but the media statements two days prior more or less would lead an investor to think it was full throttle....

“We plan to lease a fleet of about 10 aircraft and hire new pilots, cabin crew and ground staff"

Smoke and mirrors comes to mind. Small fish trying to attract a bigger fish to take them out. They obviously got reprimanded by the ASX by releasing to media before telling the market.

Share price went up and i just hope those buying remember they relied on management statements when the share price adjusts (and it will)

Compass Mark XXI comes to mind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.