REY 0.00% 3.6¢ rey resources limited

rey have most prospective tenements in canning, page-25

1. 604 Posts.
    AMDG1...

Wow,champ, not quite sure how to respond to your post....

Let me start by saying thanks for the compliment about my grammar and 'punctuations'. It's not always that good but I do try! (I wish that everybody would, it would make it so much easier to read posts!)

Contrary to what you believe, I am not an agent of Clive Palmer nor am I an agent of Gujarat or any other Big Coal Entity. Your jest that I may be Anne Poelina herself was quite the rib tickler!

I'm simply a humble part time investor and also happen to be a bona fide shareholder of REY. (And have been for quite some time, if you look back a bit further I'm a big fan of REY!).

Now, I do apologize if I have offended you by asking Anatol for his/her opinion on the issue of Poelina's appeal. I respect their research and asked for their views as I believe that this person's comprehensive research would surely have covered the issue.

I have no real issue with your wild accusations as you are welcome to your own opinion however I do disagree with your recommendation that others ignore my posts. I believe that we are all entitled to ask valid questions of others or express our views. I hardly think that my post would be sufficient to dampen the share price when institutional and sophisticated investors are the ones that are holding the cards in this company. I WANT the SP to go up but what I don't want is smaller investors (like myself) to jump in with eyes wide shut, which is why I have tried to be informative so that the small guys are aware that there is another side to the 'we're so bloody brilliant we're going to be $10 per share by the end of next year' story. (BTW that was an exaggeration, no one has really said that!)
    If I can save even one guy or gal from losing their shirt then it's worth it, no?

People are welcome to block me if they wish to do so. I will continue to post on this thread both for and against REY as and when I see fit and I will only post that which I know to be true and most of all USEFUL to other members of the community.

AMDG1, I bear you no ill will but if it keeps you happy I invite you to be the first to block me!

Anyway, enjoy your evening champ and I wish you every success in your trades!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.