REY 0.00% 5.5¢ rey resources limited

REY AGM is on tomorrow (Friday 27th). Once the Institutions are...

1. MT2
    345 Posts.
    REY AGM is on tomorrow (Friday 27th). Once the Institutions are set, after the AGM approval of the placement, will they start buying more on market to top up, given that they have been restricted to less than 5% each in the placement? From memory when the Institutions got set in BAU recently it was straight up straight away and hundreds of fund managers all heard about BAU at once with explosive results. REY has got to be one of the best stories around and it seems too cheap to me. If a whole lot of big players start competing with each other to buy REY what would happen? Is it possible that the five or ten or so Institutions who are participating in the placement plus all their fund manager friends who missed out, but who will possibly all be about to hear how wonderful this story is (from their friends and colleagues who did get set), will all start buying in the coming weeks. What price would they need to drive it up to to get a decent holding? Additionally, given that REY management have had a Data Room set up for quite a few weeks now and have welcomed new potential takeover suitors would this rise in the share price then flush out a new takeover offer? Possibly. If I am right then you do not want to sell to them too cheaply on the way up. I may however be completely wrong though so be cautious and do your own research and make your own decisions - I am no expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.