NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

rey's prostivity and nse involvement, page-5

1. 6,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22604
    Hi Slinks

Thanks.

You actually don't need to know geology to understand the prospectivity of REY's tenements there.

The first image (Buru's) on top of the page is enough to explain that.

I have mech. eng B.Sc. background with long term business analysis and managementm experience mostly in IT sector. I studies a lot of geology in last 3 years to understand what's going on in materials resources and energy sectors. I only focus in one sector, one area and one stock and the other good ones around that area. (I don't believe in diversification as it's the insurance for lazziness IMO). When I focus deeply I can see all technical and economical (business) details.

Btw, I think NSE is making a bottom here and should go up. NSE will be definitly at least $1 next year, that's for sure IMO. I will be going holidays for 3 months end of this month, (will also make research for my boat in Med, but will buy next year), nothing to worry about for me. I've got NSE and REY now. both will be at least double next year (REY might be triple or more). BRU is good too, but it is expensive for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.