ZMM 0.00% 0.9¢ zimi limited

rfc ambrian update, page-5

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Foghorn

If you have been around WHN for a while you would realize there has been wasted opportunity,

Dont like to keep going over old ground but we did have the cash, back when to do a 3d,

This should have been the the goal off management back then which DR was part off.

Had we done the 3d i believe we would have been picked up far earlier and most definitely a better deal done.

But this mob in there wisdom including DR went out shopping spent the cash

Used a limp excuse to holders that we didn't require 3d because of their new super duper interpretation of the 2d, was sufficient in shallow water which was bullshit.

Now we are, or have paid the price by not doing this prior to any farmin ie approx 2yrs behind where we shold be.

I hope this Co do well i am invested in them of course i do but what i am opposed to is people inferring that DR has done well to get a deal done on the Seychelles.

If that is what you believe then so be it, but i reckon those people should take a long hard look at WHN since the uptake of the Seychelles,

Read the history then come back to this thread in all honesty and post saying you fully believe that management are completely competent and you have faith going forward.

Because to be quite honest i dont and i am sure that this is what is holding the sp back,

The market, even if you are not are aware, the market is aware of the history, hence we are where we are basically at a new beginning with WHN having to prove itself after so many disappointing years of broken promises of where we were going to go.

enough said i am now looking forward, with eyes wide open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.