RFF 0.00% $2.03 rural funds group

Good on you for trying to get any information but I'm not so...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Good on you for trying to get any information but I'm not so sure that 'no news is bad news'.

They obviously can't give you any private information that is not also released to the market.

They are obliged to release any important information to the market under continuous disclosure rules and we haven't heard anything. They often release updates on various plans and none of them have mentioned anything. The next half year is due around the 22nd August (last was 22nd Feb so that + 6 months).The next dist announcement is due the end of this month so that's when we'll probably know.

A cap raising is always possible but I'd think they reduce the distribution by a little first.

As to your other questions Pete, most of the capex this year was related to the new macadamia plantation. I believe the first stage is mostly done for now, with longer term plans for more.

The sugarcane property was bought with conversion to macadamias planned long term, but in the meantime, the area which wasn't converted would remain as sugarcane. Aren't the rest of the land categorised as 'cropping' just hay/lucerne/something else for cattle feed?

Overall, i'm not too concerned about this drop. It was bought up by yield chasers for several years when interest rates were low. I've got a feeling many of them are getting flushed out as you can get 4-5% risk free now.

I would like to see a few more directors buying before you can declare all-clear. Many of them are in the distribution re-investment, so had a few announcements. But none outside this period for a little while, even though the shares are at multi-year lows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $788.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.04 16194 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.24am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.