RFG 1.33% 7.6¢ retail food group limited

RFG is copping a grilling from ******** recently this from a few...

1. 10,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    RFG is copping a grilling from ******** recently this from a few hours ago

Following today’s surprise downgrade, as far as I’m concerned the company has lost all credibility.
    Shareholders still lack the information they need regarding the health of the franchise base in order to make an informed decision about the business. Here are six questions over the business I’d like answered.
    How many outlets are profitable for their franchisee?
    How many outlets generate a living wage for their franchisee?
    Is the business model a win-win for franchisee and RFG, or lose-win?
    Why are there reports of, for example, franchisees being forced to pay more for coffee when RFG is selling an identical product on the supermarket shelf for lower prices?
    How much of a decline in momentum in new and renewing franchise sales has been experienced?
    Why is the decline noticeable enough to report to the market, but not noticeable enough to quantify it for shareholders?
    Retail Food Group’s responses have been opaque and it has tried to dance around these core issues, in my opinion.
    Today’s announcement smacks of a company that is slow to realise that it has a problem, and I have doubt that it is being frank with shareholders. I’d find it very difficult to consider buying shares in this company, almost irrespective of price. As a result I continue to avoid it.

https://www.********.au/2017/12/19/6-questions-for-retail-food-group-limited-management-to-answer/
    Last edited by pete11: 19/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $54.44K 725.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 439268 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 247213 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.