RFG 2.86% 7.2¢ retail food group limited

RFG's CFO & other Directors Buying Shares

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    A bunch of directors, including the Chief Financial Officer, have been actively buying shares on-market these past few days.

Companies where Directors have "skin in the game," purchased with their own personal cash, generally have good prospects.

The new CFO, Robert Shore, is a youthful and enthusiastic fellow. More than anyone else, he'd have his finger on the pulse of the company. It's unlikely he'd be buying shares with his own money if the company's future was bleak.

RS started his job at RFG this April, so far he has accumulated over 2m shares. Im guessing here: I suspect he's invested more into RFG than he has earned during his short time with the company, definitely a positive sign.

RS posts his contact details online and serious shareholders might want to email him if they have any concerns about the company's future. Anyone wanting to check out the latest company announcement about insider buying can find it in the link below or through the company's website.

https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a33/rfg.asx/2A1470961/RFG_Appendix_3Y_KMP_Trading_in_RFG_Shares

None of the above is advice. I have a couple of years of salary tied up in RFG so I am very biased. I have no plans to sell anytime soon as I believe broker valuations of 13c a share fall well short of what the company is worth. The day will come when Gloria Jeans alone will dwarf the rest of the company's excellent businesses. RFG's market cap will be in the billions when people realize what a gem this is.

rfg.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $176.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $501.0K 7.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180836 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 223798 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 1091679
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.